Event: 50/50 for kids! – PortageOnline.com
Win up to $50,000! Purchase raffle tickets at SteinbachArts.ca or call 204.346.1077. Only $5/ticket.
There will be TWO early bird draws – your name will be re-entered into the Grand Prize draw.
Early bird draws
Wednesday, April 20 ($500 Sunshine Greehouse Gift Card from Friesen Hauling and $300 Summer in the City Ticket and Intermediate Package)
Wednesday, April 27 (a $323 fire pit from McMunn & Yates and a $700 lawn mower from the rental house)
Grand Prize Draw: Wednesday, May 4 (50% of sales up to $50,000)
Closing of sales Wednesday, May 4, 2022 at 8:00 a.m.
LGCA license number 8028-RF-37308
– The winners will be drawn at random, by drawing their ticket in a drum.
– There is no age limit for purchasing tickets.
– Steinbach Arts Council employees, board members and SAC members can purchase tickets.
– Single entry tickets are eligible to win Early Bird prizes and the Grand Prize.
– Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of the draws. All unclaimed proceeds will go to the Steinbach Arts Council after 30 days.
– Only residents of Manitoba are eligible.
– Each ticket holder has the right to attend the draw.
– All draws take place at 105-32 Brandt Street Steinbach and stream live on SteinbachOnline.com at 10:00 a.m.
– When claiming a prize, acceptable identification and the winning ticket must be presented. Identification must be an original, valid, government-issued photo ID with a unique identification number. If the photo ID does not contain the address (for example, on a passport), proof of residence is required.
– A copy of your original ticket stub is available at the SAC office. Please call 204-346-1077. Steinbach Arts Council, 304 Second Street Steinbach, MB.
TAKE UP THE COMPANY CHALLENGE! Do you own a business in the Manitoba region? Show your great support for the arts by buying a book and challenge another business to do the same!*
The 50/50 for children! is a fundraising raffle event to help raise money for Steinbach Arts Council’s new initiative, After School Arts Program. Last year we raised $90,000 and half of the funds went to our lucky winner and the other half helped create new classes for our FREE program. This year we plan to add more exciting classes that focus on children’s well-being and confidence, and to improve the program with new equipment and features for its operation.