How to get $2,000 FREE bets on tomorrow’s preseason game – Philly Sports
The Philadelphia Eagles are back in preseason action tomorrow with a game against the Cleveland Browns. Believe it or not, they haven’t won a pre-season game in over two seasons, but tomorrow could be the day that will change. If you are looking to bet on the game, PointsBet is offering new users a PAIR of $2,000 FREE bets just for signing up using any link on this page.
Get up to $500 in Free Bet Credits if your 1st Fixed Odds bet loses and up to $1,500 in Free Bet Credits if your 1st PointsBetting bet loses!
How to claim
- Visit the link here or download the application from the relevant store (App Store (iOS), Google Play (Android)
- Complete the registration process and provide all required details including name, age (must be over 21) and address.
- Deposit at least $5 into your new PointsBet account using one of the deposit methods listed.
- Get up to $500 in free bet credits if your first bet loses. If you bet $20, free bets are worth $20. It works up to $500.
- The same goes for your first PointsBetting bet, only you will receive up to $1,500 in free betting credits!
What is the score?
The big draw here is ‘PointsBetting’ which is a very unique way to bet. Sure, some sportsbooks offer betting on the same game, but this offers a totally different level of immersion in the event, because every point counts.
If you were to bet more than 14 points in tomorrow’s game, the bet would win 1x your stake if 14 points are scored. If 17 is scored, you will double your money. However, if only 10 is scored, you would lose half your bet. It seems a bit confusing, so think of it like a stock. The higher the stock goes, the more you earn. If the stock goes down, you lose. It is a similar premise that allows for a very high upside.
Eagles vs. Browns preview
The Eagles are currently favored by 2.5 points. This means that for the bet to win, the Eagles would have to win by 3 or more.
Judging by joint practices, there’s clearly a lot of momentum in the Philadelphia area. Add to that the fact that there is an awful lot of noise off the pitch regarding the team’s attitude towards Deshaun Watson, and it just might cause enough disruption for the Eagles to win comfortably regardless of the number of starters. who play.
It’s also worth noting that the team won’t be playing many (if any) starters against the Eagles. Philly can follow suit, but arguably the depth in Philadelphia is stronger in key areas (OL, DL, skill positions) to turn the tide of the game.
I think there are enough arguments for the Eagles to win this game and when you factor in a $200 risk free bet, what’s not to like?