Wordle 416 TODAY: Having trouble with the August 9 Wordle? Spoiler-free HINTS to help answer | Games | Entertainment
Wordle 416 is live for the next 24 hours, so you better get started fast if you want to keep that precious winning streak alive. Unfortunately, Wordle 416 isn’t the easiest puzzle, although it is easier than some of the puzzles from earlier this month. If you’re struggling to find the answer to Wordle 416 for August 9, just scroll to the bottom of the page for a spoiler-free selection of hints and clues. Good luck.
Perfect when you have ten minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with finding a five-letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve these daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns gray, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, but not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing how many correct answers you got, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, you will have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You will also lose your valuable winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific hints for Wordle 416 on August 9…
Wordle general tips and tricks…
• Do not use the same letter twice in your opening statement.
• Try to use a few vowels in your first try, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later when you have a better idea of the answer.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily tips provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 416 tips and clues for August 9…
1. Wordle 416 starts with the letter P.
2. Wordle 416 contains only one vowel.
3. Burger meat.